Pre-Sales Consultant- CA, CO, NC, DC Areas -Remote
Coeus needs a number of Pre-Sales Consultants to become a pivotal member of the sales team at Coeus Enterprise Technologies and is vital to the success of the sales process and ultimately of our clients themselves. The Pre-Sales Consultant is highly specialized and possesses extensive knowledge of Electronic Medical Records Software, Healthcare I.T. Cloud Hosting or Application Hosted Sales experience. Coeus’s market-leading solutions, our business, our clients and our competitors. The Sales Consultant’s primary responsibility is to effectively demonstrate how the Coeus Enterprise solutions will meet clients’ needs and achieve stated business objectives.
The Sales Consultant works in partnership with the other supporting team members to differentiate Coeus Enterprise Technologies by listening to clients, establishing trust and credibility, and challenging them to think differently about talent management. The Pre-Sales Consultant will uniquely position Coeus Enterprise Technologies as the “partner-of-choice” and clearly show how that partnership will deliver enormous value to the client’s organization.
The Sales Consultant works to understand what clients want to achieve and why. They audit current solutions in place; assess business, functional and technical requirements and deliver highly targeted product demonstrations that clearly outperform those of our competitors.
Finally, the Sales Consultant ensures continuity of the client experience as the client moves through the various phases of the project implementation. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in software sales and/or pre-sales and a clear grasp of solution/value-based selling practices. Unparalleled communication and presentation skills are mandatory and must be demonstrated during the selection process.
- Work with sales team members to create and execute account/opportunity-specific sales strategies to win new business in a highly competitive environment
- Establish credibility and build trust during the sales process through effective listening and relationship building.
- Deliver highly targeted demonstrations of the Coeus solution based on a client stated requirements.
- Effectively communicate Coeus value proposition during the sales process to various technical and non-technical audiences and stakeholder groups at all levels.
- Contribute to the Technical and Business Benefits Assessment by gaining deep understanding of client needs.
- Own the transition from Sales to the Implementation Phase of the client lifecycle and ensure that all documentation is accurate, complete and appropriately delivered to the Implementation Team; Support the Implementation Team as needed to ensure that client requirements gathered during the sales process are effectively operationalized in the live solution.
- Educate clients during the sales process through effective use of the environment, responding to client queries and assisting with process design as needed.
- Maintain extensive and specialized knowledge of Coeus solutions, technologies, services and clients in order to position Coeus as the partner-of-choice over the competition.
- As a true solution expert, educate direct sales team, clients and partners on the continuous innovations released into the Coeus solution.
- Maintain open communication with the Product Management, Product Marketing, Consulting Services and other teams to continually inform them about evolving client needs and preferences, issues or product gaps and competitive intelligence.
Required Skills and Experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent with a strong academic record; advanced or MBA valued.
- 3-6 years of field sales experience (pre-sales, sales engineering or direct sales) required; Experience selling talent management and/or HR-related software or services highly valued.
- Proven track record of exceeding individual and team sales quotas.
- Advanced communication and presentation skills and excellent command of the English language.
- Strong command of Microsoft Office and virtual meeting technologies such as Zoom and WebEx.
- Ability to travel if needed.